Subject: Re: [radext] #174 (nai): draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: IPR boilerplate

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 05:37:19 -0000

#174: draft-ietf-radext-nai-05: IPR boilerplate

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 After checking offline with the author, there is too much pre-2008 legacy
 in the document to reconcile; the boilerplate thus needs to stay as it is.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nai                      |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:  wontfix
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/174#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>