Subject: Re: [radext] #183 (dynamic-discovery): editorials

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:07:29 -0000

#183: editorials

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I have fixed the draft in these respects. Things to note:

 * "timeout" and "time out" still both occur (only "time-out" has gone) -
 the former is used as a noun, whereas the latter is used as a verb as in
 constructions like "connections time out after a while". I believe this is
 correct use and have left this.

 * "a NAI" is also fixed for "a NAIRealm" - all now use "an"

 * TTL and RR expanded, but "DNS", "PKI", "TLSA" do not need to be expanded
 as per the RFC Style Guideline (https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-style-
 guide/abbrev.expansion.txt) so I left them as-is

 All other bullets in this ticket were fixed verbatim in my working copy. I
 consider this ticket complete.

-- 
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  trivial                       |      Status:  closed
Component:  dynamic-discovery             |   Milestone:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd Writeup  |     Version:
 Keywords:                                |  Resolution:  fixed
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/183#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>