Subject: [radext] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-radext-nai-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 10:41:23 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : The Network Access Identifier
    Author(s)     : A. DeKok
    Filename      : draft-ietf-radext-nai
    Pages         : 25 
    Date          : 2014-10-29 
    
   In order to provide inter-domain authentication services, it is
   necessary to have a standardized method that domains can use to
   identify each other&#39;s users.  This document defines the syntax for
   the Network Access Identifier (NAI), the user identity submitted by
   the client prior to accessing network resources. This document is a
   revised version of RFC 4282, which addresses issues with
   international character sets, as well as a number of other
   corrections to the previous document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-nai-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.