Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 00:45:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Support of fragmentation of RADIUS packets
        Authors         : Alejandro Perez-Mendez
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Fernando Pereniguez-Garcia
                          Gabriel Lopez-Millan
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-08.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2014-10-03

Abstract:
   The Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) protocol is
   limited to a total packet size of 4096 octets.  Provisions exist for
   fragmenting large amounts of authentication data across multiple
   packets, via Access-Challenge.  No similar provisions exist for
   fragmenting large amounts of authorization data.  This document
   specifies how existing RADIUS mechanisms can be leveraged to provide
   that functionality.  These mechanisms are largely compatible with
   existing implementations, and are designed to be invisible to
   proxies, and "fail-safe" to legacy clients and servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Alejandro Perez Mendez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 09:47:14 +0200

We've posted a new version of the fragmentation draft, addressing the
remaining issues in the trac (basically some nits).

The draft is now ready for LC.

Regards,
Alejandro

> _______________________________________________
> radext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 11:11:19 +0200

Hi,

> The draft is now ready for LC.

It is :-) I've just completed the write-up and requested publication.

Thanks for work on this draft,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66

---

From: Alejandro Perez Mendez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:28:01 +0200

> Thanks for work on this draft,

Thanks to you for the review and shepherding  work.

Regards,
Alejandro