Subject: Re: [radext] #178 (radius-fragmentation): fragments going in both directions - allowed or not?

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 09:05:15 -0000

#178: fragments going in both directions - allowed or not?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  radius-fragmentation     |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:  fixed
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/178#comment:4>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>