Subject: Re: [radext] #185 (dynamic-discovery): missing references

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:21:35 -0000

#185: missing references

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I have added the current version of the eduroam architecture draft as an
 Informational reference: draft-wierenga-ietf-eduroam-04.xml.

 The first mention of the word "eduroam" now references this draft.

 It is hopefully going to be published very soon as an RFC.

 This closes the ticket.

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:
Component:  dynamic-discovery       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/185#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>