Subject: [radext] Agenda online

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 09:58:33 +0100

Hello,

the draft submission deadline is well over, and I didn't receive
requests for changes to the agenda. So I've uploaded the final meeting
agenda to the Meeting Materials manager:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/agenda/agenda-91-radext

As you may recall, we have 30 more minutes than requested, so if any of
the items on the agenda take a bit longer than anticipated, that's no
problem this time.

I would also like to remind you that if you want to give a remote
*presentation*, you should let me or Jouni know before 06 November
because the Meetecho support staff needs to know this a bit in advance.

Looking forward to seeing you on Oahu,

Stefan

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66