Subject: Re: [radext] #186 (dynamic-discovery): Routing error

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:34:27 -0000

#186: Routing error

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The error detection is specific to DNS; since RADIUS does not have the
 equivalent of a Route-Record AVP, this is the only place to put a loop
 detection.

 It's quite correct that Diameter has its own mechanism, and can thus
 ignore how the loop was constructed (i.e. leave DNS lookup loops as
 implementation specific).

 I have removed the parenthesis and added "during DNS lookups" to qualify
 the sentence.

 This should close the ticket.

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  dynamic-discovery       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/186#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>