Subject: Re: [radext] #180 (radius-fragmentation): draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-06: mop-up of small comments

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 09:07:12 -0000

#180: draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-06: mop-up of small comments

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 That sentence in #1 still reads strange to me, but I'm not a native
 speaker myself. I'm sure the RFC editor will fix any grammar if needed, so
 I'm closing this ticket.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-radext-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  radius-fragmentation     |     Version:
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |  Resolution:  fixed
  Writeup                            |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/180#comment:5>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>