Subject: Re: [radext] #184 (dynamic-discovery): Major additions/deviations claims

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:14:05 -0000

#184: Major additions/deviations claims

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This comment is quite old; it referred to the original Diameter as per
 RFC3588, not the revision which still carried the same version number that
 is RFC6733.

 Since RFC6733 obsoletes RFC3588, I guess this sentence is also obsolete
 and I have deleted it from my working copy.

 This closes the ticket.

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  dynamic-discovery       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/184#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>