Subject: Re: [radext] #187 (dynamic-discovery): Timeouts..

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 08:20:59 -0000

#187: Timeouts..

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Based on the discussion in the IETF91 RADEXT WG meeting, I am happy with
 the current text in -12.

-- 
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  dynamic-discovery       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/187#comment:2>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>