Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 00:50:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for IP Port Configuration and Reporting
        Authors         : Dean Cheng
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-04-22

Abstract:
   This document defines three new RADIUS attributes.  For devices that
   implementing IP port ranges, these attributes are used to communicate
   with a RADIUS server in order to configure and report TCP/UDP ports
   and ICMP identifiers, as well as mapping behavior for specific hosts.
   This mechanism can be used in various deployment scenarios such as
   CGN (Carrier Grade NAT), NAT64, Provider WLAN Gateway, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/