Subject: [radext] Start of WGLC for draft-ietf-radext-datatypes-02

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 16:15:06 +0100

Hello,

this draft has been out for a while now, and did not receive further
comments. The document has also previously received significant scrutiny
when it was an individual submission. Also, other drafts depend on this one.

The author has requested a Working Group Last Call, and I believe the
document is ready for that.

This email officially starts the WGLC which lasts two weeks from now.
The document is at
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-radext-datatypes-02.txt .

Please send your comments and issues with the draft to the mailing list
until 2016-01-29 2400 UTC.

In addition, following the strategy for promoting compliance with the
IPR disclosure rules (RFC6702), the chairs would like to check  whether
there are claims of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) on the document
that need to be disclosed. Therefore, the following questions are
addressed to the WG and Especially Authors and Contributors of the draft:

Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-radext-datatypes-02 ? If so, has this IPR been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules?  (See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378
for more details.)

If you are a document author or listed contributor on this document,
please reply to this email message regardless of whether or not you are
personally aware of any relevant IPR.  We might not be able to advance
this document to the next stage until we have received a reply from each
author and listed contributor.

If you are on the RADEXT WG email list but are not an author or listed
contributor for this document, you are reminded of your opportunity for
a voluntary IPR disclosure under BCP 79.  Please do not reply unless you
want to make such a voluntary disclosure.

Online tools for filing IPR disclosures can be found at
<http://www.ietf.org/ipr/file-disclosure>.

Regards,

Lionel & Stefan

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:48:20 -0500

> compliance with IETF IPR rules?  (See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378

  I am not aware of any IPR on this document.

  Alan DeKok.