Subject: [radext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 13:14:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Larger Packets for RADIUS over TCP
        Author          : Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-11

Abstract:
   The RADIUS over TLS experiment described in RFC 6614 has opened
   RADIUS to new use cases where the 4096-octet maximum size limit of
   RADIUS packet proves problematic.  This specification extends the
   RADIUS over TCP experiment (RFC 6613) to permit larger RADIUS
   packets.  This specification compliments other ongoing work to permit
   fragmentation of RADIUS authorization information.  This document
   registers a new RADIUS code, an action which requires IESG approval.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 10:25:36 +0200

Hello,

thanks for this new rev. It looks to me like it addresses the secdir
draft (except for one issue).

It does not address the nits recorded in
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/197 yet.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

Am 11.04.2016 um 22:14 schrieb [email-masked]:
> _______________________________________________
> radext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext
> 

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 13:17:06 +0100

> https://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/197 yet.

Please go ahead and fix those. I've put this on the May 5th
telechat (April 21st is pretty full already) so you've time.
But sooner is of course better too:-)

Cheers,
S.

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 10:47:25 -0400

My apology.  I'd forgotten about that ticket.