Subject: [RADIR] regrets, again

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:27:45 -0400

Looks like I will have to sit out next Tuesday, and the following  
isn't looking good either.  After that things should be back to  
normal (AFAICT).

--John

_______________________________________________
RADIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radir

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:12:09 -0400

> isn't looking good either.  After that things should be back to  

I'm available today, but I think that given my lack of progress in
updating the draft, I suspect a call today will not be productive.

Unless someone has a specific topic they want to discuss, I'd suggest
we skip today's meeting and plan on chatting next week.

I will update the document and respond to all outstanding comments in
the next day or so.

Thomas

---

From: Jason Schiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:57:06 -0400 (EDT)

I know Marla also has a conflict, so maybe we should skip untill next
week.

I did have one quick thing, but not enough to justify a call...  What does
everyone think about getting together with Tony Li and Lixia to figure out
what work they have done on cataloging the solution space, and begin to
figure out if it is our responsibility to share this information, maybe on
our wiki.

So I'm game to postpone till next week, and go over your text and John's
section 6 edits.

__Jason

==========================================================================
Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       [email-masked]
UUNET / Verizon                         [email-masked]

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, Thomas Narten wrote:

> Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:12:09 -0400
> From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
> To: John G. Scudder <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [RADIR] regrets, again
>

---

From: "vijay gill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:59:58 -0700

seconded for the skip

/vijay