Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-eat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 04:01:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Entity Attestation Token (EAT)
        Authors         : Giridhar Mandyam
                          Laurence Lundblade
                          Miguel Ballesteros
                          Jeremy O'Donoghue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-eat-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-06-22

Abstract:
   An attestation format based on concise binary object representation
   (CBOR) is proposed that is suitable for inclusion in a CBOR Web Token
   (CWT), know as the Entity Attestation Token (EAT).  The associated
   data can be used by a relying party to assess the security state of a
   remote device or module.

Contributing

   TBD

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-eat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rats-eat-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rats-eat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 07:06:35 -0400

Greetings!

As a WG draft, the content will reflect consensus decisions.  Thank you to
the authors for the revision and work towards addressing the identified
issues discussed to date.

Best regards,
Kathleen

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 7:02 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> RATS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rats
>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen