Subject: [Rats] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rats-tpm-based-network-device-attest-10.txt> (TPM-based Network Device Remote Integrity Verification) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 14:36:34 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG
(rats) to consider the following document: - 'TPM-based Network Device Remote
Integrity Verification'
  <draft-ietf-rats-tpm-based-network-device-attest-10.txt> as Informational
  RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-01-19. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a workflow for remote attestation of the
   integrity of firmware and software installed on network devices that
   contain Trusted Platform Modules [TPM1.2], [TPM2.0], as defined by
   the Trusted Computing Group (TCG).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-tpm-based-network-device-attest/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.