Subject: [Raven] FW: [CIA-DRUGS] Surveillance: Lawful Data Network Interception in Germany + More ....

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 03:41:39 -0500

competition for ch*fr*n's firm?

Dave Hartley
http://www.asheville-computer.com/dave

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 9:40 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CIA-DRUGS] Surveillance: Lawful Data Network Interception in
Germany + More ....

From: [email-masked]

Subj:   U.S. Firm Sells German Police Net-Surveillance Products

<A
HREF="http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/000309/nj_radcom__1.html">http://biz.yahoo.co
m/bw/000309/nj_radcom__1.html</A>

RADCOM and DATAKOM Join Forces to Provide a Solution for Lawful Data Network
Interception in Germany

Initial contracts were signed to supply up to 350 systems - each with a
specially adapted PrismLite

MAHWAH, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 9, 2000-- RADCOM Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDCM -
news) announced today that its multitechnology protocol analyzer, specially
adapted for use by DATAKOM, has been approved as a major component of
Germany's exclusive Lawful Interception (LI) solution. This is an innovative
vendor independent solution for lawful data network interception in Germany.
Initial contracts were signed to supply up to 350 PrismLite analyzers over
the next three years.

Data networks, including voice and video over data, are being used
increasingly as a communications medium. Therefore, lawful monitoring of
data
networks is becoming as important as telephone network monitoring. As a
result, Germany has recently updated its G-10 law, originally passed in
1997,
and similar to the CALEA law passed in the United States in 1994.

Service providers are now required to give law enforcement the means to
monitor their data as well as voice lines. DATAKOM and RADCOM's jointly
developed system enables German service providers to adhere to this law.

In this special LI system, the extracted information is not displayed or
recorded to hard disk or in memory rather, the data stream is securely
transported to governmental agencies responsible for LI tasks.

The versatile LI system is also capable of handling many different transit
networks, providing documentation and time stamping with official radio/GPS
time. The RADCOM/ DATAKOM LI system has been approved and certified by the
German Regulation Office and Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi).
DATAKOM has applied for a patent for the LI system.

``DATAKOM and RADCOM developed this LI technology in cooperation with major
German carriers and German Governmental Departments,'' said Paul Hoffmann,
Managing Director of DATAKOM GmbH. ``We use the powerful capabilities and
flexibility of the PrismLite analyzer for critical processes inside the G-10
LI system.'' Our solution is the only LI system on the market which operates
over multi-vendor equipment networks and meets the economic requirements of
this important project.``

``Now that we have received contracts from major carriers for the LI system,
we expect a substantial increase in orders from the remaining 300 PTTs and
service providers in Germany, all of whom have to comply with the
regulations
for lawful interception,'' concluded Mr. Arnon Toussia-Cohen, CEO and
President of RADCOM. ``We also expect similar requirements to arise from
other European Service Providers as well as from the United States as a
solution to requirements of its CALEA Legislation.''

About RADCOM

RADCOM is a leading network test and quality monitoring equipment
manufacturer focused on convergence technologies. The company specializes in
the design, manufacture, marketing and support of a line of high-quality,
integrated, multitechnology test and quality monitoring solutions for LANs,
WANs and ATM. RADCOM offers unique convergence testing solutions for VoIP
and
cellular converged networks. RADCOM's test and analysis equipment is used in
the development and manufacturing of network equipment, the installation of
networks, and the ongoing maintenance of operational networks to facilitate
real-time identification, diagnosis, isolation and resolution of network
problems. RADCOM's sales network includes over 55 distributors in 45
countries worldwide and over 14 manufacturer's representatives across North
America. RADCOM's customers include Cisco, Lucent, AT&T, MCI Worldcom,
Sprint, British Telecom, Deutsche Telecom,
Ericsson, Motorola, and Telstra.

Investors should take note that certain statements in this press release are
forward-looking and may not give full weight to all of the potential risks
(e.g., product demand and market acceptance, rapid changes in technology,
the
impact of competitive products, the challenge of managing expenses to
changing revenue resulting from changed product demand, the difficulty of
the
timely completion of restructuring and changed priorities from these and
other factors). For more information on risk factors, please refer to
RADCOM's SEC filings, including RADCOM's most recent SEC filings on Form 20F
and Form 6-K.

      RADCOM Equipment, Inc.
      Mr. Anthony S. Wiley, President
      575 Corporate Drive
      Mahwah, NJ  07430, USA
      Tel: 201-529-2020
      Email: [email-masked]
      http://www.radcom-inc.com

             or

      Mindstorm Communications
      Kathleen Breslin
      Tel: 212-320-2139
      Email: [email-masked]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From: [email-masked]

<A HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=2019">Satellite
based MASER Weapon System & Murder</A>
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=2019

 Rumor Mill News Forum

Satellite based MASER Weapon System & Murder
Posted By: vince <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 8 March 2000, at 11:05 p.m.

The similiarities between a maser and a laser is that the radiation
originating from these devices are coherent, by this we mean the beam does
not spread apart like ordinary radiation, but stays columinated like a
flashlight. Secondly, the radiation is monochromatic; namely, one given
frequency with an intense beam of radiation. The difference being in a maser
this is microwave radiation, while a laser is a host of other EM
frequencies.

The interesting feature of microwave radiation is it can intereact "easily"
with electronic circuitry and cause havoc in the transmission of electronic
signals.

If these masers are based in satellites they can be pointed from space at
airborne vehicles and cause havoc in their guidance systems and other
control
systems, which control the vehicles direction in space. This could be an
airplane, a ballistic missile, etc.

If the maser is targeted on a plane, the pilot could easily loose control of
flying the vehicle. He would not be effected by the radiation, and if you
were an observer on ground and watched this vehicle via radar you would not
see the interaction of the maser's radiation with the plane but only observe
the plane crashing and/or getting out of control.

When the plane is just about to crash. The maser is turned off giving the
controls back to the pilot. However it is too late for the pilot to do
anything. Also the flight recorder would not show any use of a maser.

This is the ideal way to down a plane from the sky and nobody will know.
Does
this occur? I think it does? Especially in the last series of plane crashes?
Does these happening occur for the National Security of the USA...The answer
is no.

Do we have a weapon system like this? I say yes. It is an antiballistic
weapon system. This has the same effect on ballistic missiles ... and I
applaud a system like this for "this use".

But I do not applaud this system to be missused by some powerful people to
silence some other people. This is plane and simple murder ... not national
security ... but selfish security.

Finally I would like to think their are some powerful people who will
rectify
these wrongs. So their gradchildren can live in a better world than we live
in.

RMNews: The above article gives additional information to what was in these
articles:

<A HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=2000">How to
Crash a Jet....Satellite MASER System</A>
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=2000

<A HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1991">HAARP
Satellites ...Causes Strange Radar???</A>
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1991

<A HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1994">USA
should
knock out Sky HAARP Satellites</A>
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1994

<A HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1996">Re: USA
should knock out Sky MASERS !!!</A>
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1996

<A HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1955">STRANGE
RADAR IMAGES--MIND CONTROL OR EARTHQUAKES?</A>
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1955

<A HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1949">Strange
Radar Images</A>  (This was the original article)

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=1949

If the RMNews Agents are right, and this "strange radar" is related to
HAARP,
mind control and the mass shootings... then it should be obvious to more
people than just us.

I hope the decent people in our government are reading Rumor Mill News

_______________________________________________
raven mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/raven

---

From: "Ge' Weijers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:46:29 -0700

> Date: Wednesday, 8 March 2000, at 11:05 p.m.

Off topic????????