Subject: [Raw] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on charter-ietf-raw-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 15:09:49 -0800

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-raw-00-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-raw/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

it is not clear to me what these sentences mean:
   The documents may exist individually or on a git repository.
Does it mean that no draft could ever be published and that contributions could
only be made and stored on github?

   The Use Case document may consist of one or more documents to allow
   users/operators the opportunity to provide comprehensive deployment plans
   for these new (to IETF) technologies.
What are the technologies being referred to here?