Subject: [Raw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 01:56:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable and Available Wireless WG of the IETF.

        Title           : L-band Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS)
        Authors         : Nils Maeurer
                          Thomas Graeupl
                          Corinna Schmitt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-05.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of the architecture of the L-band
   Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS), which provides a
   secure, scalable and spectrum efficient terrestrial data link for
   civil aviation.  LDACS is a scheduled, reliable multi-application
   cellular broadband system with support for IPv6.  LDACS SHALL provide
   a data link for IP network-based aircraft guidance.  High reliability
   and availability for IP connectivity over LDACS are therefore
   essential.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/