Subject: [Raw] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-03.txt

From: CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 23:23:52 +0200

Hi,

We've submitted an update of the use cases draft, including a subsection
for non-latency critical considerations for each use case.

We'd appreciate comments and suggestions.

Thanks!

Carlos (on behalf of all the authors).

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 11:15 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-03.txt
To: Carlos J. Bernardos <[email-masked]>, Georgios Z. Papadopoulos <
[email-masked]>, Fabrice Theoleyre <
[email-masked]>, Pascal Thubert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Carlos J. Bernardos and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-raw-use-cases
Revision:       03
Title:          RAW use cases
Document date:  2021-10-20
Group:          raw
Pages:          25
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-03

Abstract:
   The wireless medium presents significant specific challenges to
   achieve properties similar to those of wired deterministic networks.
   At the same time, a number of use cases cannot be solved with wires
   and justify the extra effort of going wireless.  This document
   presents wireless use cases demanding reliable and available
   behavior.

The IETF Secretariat