Subject: [Raw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 02:28:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable and Available Wireless WG of the IETF.

        Title           : L-band Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS)
        Authors         : Nils Maeurer
                          Thomas Graeupl
                          Corinna Schmitt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-09.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document gives an overview of the architecture of the L-band
   Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS), which provides a
   secure, scalable and spectrum efficient terrestrial data link for
   civil aviation.  LDACS is a scheduled, reliable multi-application
   cellular broadband system with support for IPv6.  LDACS provides a
   data link for IPv6 network-based aircraft guidance.  High reliability
   and availability for IP connectivity over LDACS, as well as security,
   are therefore essential.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/