Subject: [rddp] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-pinkerton-iwarp-sdp-00.txt,.pdf

From: "Jim Pinkerton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 18:02:45 -0800

The Sockets Direct Protocol ID has finally been published. Apologies to
those that were looking for it for the long delay. I had originally
submitted it back in November, but it apparently was never published. I
resubmitted it on Monday, and it was out the next day.

I'd be willing to present on this (if there is sufficient interest) at
the next IETF.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 12:46 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pinkerton-iwarp-sdp-00.txt,.pdf

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Sockets Direct Protocol (SDP) for iWARP over
TCP
	Author(s)	: J. Pinkerton
	Filename	: draft-pinkerton-iwarp-sdp-00.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 106
	Date		: 2004-2-3
	
This document is an Internet-Draft and is subject to all provisions 
   of Section 10 of RFC2026. Internet-Drafts are working documents of 
   the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its 
   working groups.  Note that other groups may also distribute working 
   documents as Internet-Drafts. Internet-Drafts are draft documents 
   valid for a maximum of six months and may be updated, replaced, or 
   obsoleted by other documents at any time.  It is inappropriate to 
   use Internet-Drafts as reference material or to cite them other than 
   as 'work in progress.'

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pinkerton-iwarp-sdp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pinkerton-iwarp-sdp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pinkerton-iwarp-sdp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.