Subject: [rddp] feedback on the security draft?

From: "Jim Pinkerton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:17:55 -0800

I put out the security draft two weeks before the deadline. I did this
in case anyone has comments that can be resolved before the deadline
(Feb 16th) so I'd have enough time to get in the update.

So far I haven't seen any comments, but if you're expecting to submit
them, doing so by this Friday, Feb 13th would allow them to be resolved
expeditously.

Jim

---

From: "Jim Pinkerton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:14:14 -0800

The pdf version with the change-bars has still not been posted by the
IETF Secretariat.

For those that would like the pdf version (it has change bars for what
changed from the -00 version), please send me email.

Jim

 

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jim
Pinkerton
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 5:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [rddp] feedback on the security draft?

 

Jim