Subject: [rddp] (no subject)

From: "Barry Reinhold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:45:51 -0500

To: Any interested party
From: Barry Reinhold
Re: Development of RDDP testing infrastructure

It has been my experience that most developers desire to have access to
conformance-like test suites as well as the ability to engage in
"plug-fests" during the development cycle of products related to a new
technology.

It has also been my experience that this type of work is best done in
the context of an open technical community that is well connected to the
standards process.

Given the shared need of the RDDP developer community there is reasons
to believe that a light weight organization can be established that
would create an iWARP conformance test suite and run plug-fests.

Please contact me, or post to the reflector if you, or your
organization, would like to support such an effort. Given sufficient
interest I will generate some sort of document and an agenda for a
conference call where a first level of discussion can take place.

Barry Reinhold
Lamprey Networks
[email-masked]
(603) 868-8411

_______________________________________________
rddp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp