Subject: [rddp] Meeting in Seoul

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:35:04 -0500

The RDDP WG will meet in Seoul:

WEDNESDAY, March 3, 2004

1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
Sapphire 4 		INT 	hipbof 	Host Identity Protocol BOF 
Sapphire 2/3 	OPS 	capwap 	Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access
Points BOF 
Emerald 		OPS 	ipfix 	IP Flow Information Export WG 
Crystal 1/2 	RTG 	rtgarea 	Routing Area Meeting * 
Gardenia A-2 	SEC 	syslog 	Security Issues in Network Event Logging WG 
Crystal 3 		TSV 	avt 		Audio/Video Transport WG * 
Sapphire 1 		TSV 	rddp 		Remote Direct Data Placement
WG

It's time to put the agenda together.  Draft authors, please
send me indications of whether time is needed on technical
issues (vs. just a status update), and who will be presenting/
running the discussion.  I would like these by end of the day
tomorrow (Friday).

I understand that some people will be unable to travel to Seoul -
if you can't find anyone to present for your draft, send me a
slide deck and I'll present & run the discussion for you.  I
need these decks in advance - that means next week, so that if
there's something I don't understand there's time for me to
check with you before the meeting.

Thanks,
--David (rddp WG chair)

----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
rddp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp