Subject: [rddp] RDMAP Security Section Update

From: Renato Recio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 17:58:56 -0600

Folks,

Given the updates to the RDMA Protocol Specification's Security Sections
are rather extensive,  we decided to post an update to the RDMAP
Specification containing the Security Section changes, so that folks can
begin reviewing the new text.  We will post a subsequent update, that
includes any changes from the Security Section review and informative text
regarding IETF v1 interoperability with RDMAC v0.  Our goal is to post the
second update in time for the Spring IETF meeting.

Thanks,

Renato J Recio
Chief Architect, eServer I/O
IBM Distinguished Engineer
Member IBM Academy of Technology
Tel 512-838-3685, T/L 678-3685

_______________________________________________
rddp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp