Subject: [rddp] RDMAP Spec Update

From: Renato Recio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 07:59:44 -0600

Folks,

The RDMAP spec was updated to fix comments surfaced on this reflector and
at the last IETF meeting.  As described on page 11,  the major changes (vs
typos) from the -02 version:

      * Section 6.1 - Added normative text describing downward
      compatibility with version 0.

      * Section 6.8 - Changed the description of the reserved field size to
      match the size in the figure, which is 13 bits.

      * Section 10 - Aligned security section closely to [RDMASEC] and
      added normative text for security requirements.

Thanks,

Renato J Recio
Chief Architect, eServer I/O
IBM Distinguished Engineer
Member IBM Academy of Technology
Tel 512-838-3685, T/L 678-3685

_______________________________________________
rddp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp