Subject: [re-ECN] Talk on re-ECN in intarea

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:58:00 +0100

re-ECN list,

I said the ad hoc BoF (below) isn't intended to be a general 
show-and-tell. I should have mentioned that those who want a status 
update on re-ECN (and my latest attempt to explain it briefly) might 
be interested in an overview talk I'm giving about re-ECN in the 
Internet Area Open Meeting on Wed in Stockholm.
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/agenda/intarea.txt>

                     Internet Area WG Agenda - IETF 75
                         1510-1610 2009-07-29 (Wed)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Internet Capacity Sharing for packets not flows Briscoe          30 minutes
   <http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/projects/refb/#fairfastWP>
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I will give a brief status update in the Bar BoF too, of course.

Bob

>Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:00:39 +0100
>To: re-ECN unIETF list <[email-masked]>
>From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Congestion Transparency (re-ECN) ad hoc BoF @Stockholm IETF
>
>Folks,
>
>I'd like to get together people who might be interested in helping 
>organise a BoF on Congestion Transparency (re-ECN) for a future IETF.
>
>15:00 - 16:30 CET Thu 30 Jul Rm 501 @ Stockholm IETF conference venue
>
>This isn't intended to be a general show-and-tell - it's mainly for 
>people interested in helping/reviewing/discussing plans for a BoF to 
>form an IETF working group.

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,               Networks Research Centre, BT Research