Subject: [re-ECN] Re-ECN implementation available

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:01:56 +0100

An implementation of re-ECN is now available for Linux. 

Currently I have this as a patch for 2.6.27.7. Some later and earlier
versions of the Linux kernel have unchanged TCP/IP source code so it
should work for more than this version, but I have not tested it on
anything else. Please email me if you are interested in receiving a
copy.

Alan

Alan Smith
Senior Researcher
BT Innovation and Design
___________________________
Office: 01473 640404
Fax : 01473 640929
Email: [email-masked]
B54/76, Sirius House, Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath, IPSWICH, IP5 3RE
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or
confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named
above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing,
copying,  distributing or using this information is prohibited. If
you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately on
the email address above. Thank you. We monitor our email system, and may
record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000

---

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:59:18 +0200

Hi Alan,

I'm still really interested in getting your implementation. Please let me know 
when your are able to provide it.

Thanks at lot,
Mirja 

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Ing. Mirja Kühlewind
Institute of Communication Networks and Computer Engineering (IKR)
University of Stuttgart, Germany
Pfaffenwaldring 47, D-70569 Stuttgart

web: www.ikr.uni-stuttgart.de
email: [email-masked]
tel: +49(0)711/685-67973
-------------------------------------------------------------------