Subject: [regext] draft-brown-epp-fee : question on transformCommandType

From: Patrick Mevzek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 14:45:51 +0200

Hello,

This type is defined as such:

     <!--
       general transform (create, renew, update, transfer) command
     -->
     <complexType name="transformCommandType">
       <sequence>
         <element name="currency" type="fee:currencyType"
           minOccurs="0" />
         <element name="fee" type="fee:feeType"
           maxOccurs="unbounded" />
         <element name="credit" type="fee:creditType"
           minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
       </sequence>
     </complexType>

However there is no text or examples in create/renew/update/transfer
commands cases where the presence of a credit node is accepted.
So shouldn't the credit element be removed from the
transformCommandType ?

-- 
Patrick Mevzek