Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-tmch-func-spec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 16:08:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : ICANN TMCH functional specifications
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-tmch-func-spec-02.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2016-10-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements, the architecture and the
   interfaces between the ICANN Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) and
   Domain Name Registries as well as between the ICANN TMCH and Domain
   Name Registrars for the provisioning and management of domain names
   during Sunrise and Trademark Claims Periods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-tmch-func-spec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-tmch-func-spec-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-tmch-func-spec-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/