Subject: Re: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-00.txt

From: Matthieu Jacob <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:05:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Gavin,

Do you have any idea when the -01 draft will be published ?

And if this -01 version rollback this change ? :
10.7.  Changes from 06 to 07
   1.  Changed the syntax of the <check> form to be simpler: a single
       set of <fee:command>, <fee:currency> etc elements is applied to
       the objects specified in the main body of the <check> command.

Thank you,

Regards,
Matthieu JACOB

-----Message d'origine-----
De : regext [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Gavin Brown
Envoyé : mardi 28 juin 2016 16:52
À : regext
Cc : Jothan Frakes
Objet : [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-00.txt

Dear colleagues,

I have republished draft-brown-epp-fees-07 as
draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-00 (so farewell then, "the brown extension").
The intention is to publish an -01 draft with the "option C" changes 
discussed previously.

Regards,

--
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer
CentralNic Group plc (LSE:CNIC)
Innovative, Reliable and Flexible Registry Services for ccTLD, gTLD and 
private domain name registries https://www.centralnic.com/

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with 
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 
6AR.