Subject: [regext] REGEXT Interim Meeting for draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 15:21:16 -0400

The REGEXT working group will have an interim meeting to review 
outstanding issues in  
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees/.  The 
latest revision, 05, of the draft was just posted as input to the 
discussion.  All working group members are invited to attend.

Only the one document will be discussed.  Changes suggested during the 
meeting will be summarized and distributed to the WG mailing list for 
consensus review no later than 21 July 2017.  If there are no objections 
the document is expected to be ready for WG last call and subsequent 
submission to the IESG for publication.

Roger Carney will chair the meeting.
 
Date: 11 July 2017
Time: 1300 UTC - 1400 UTC

Zoom will be used as the conference tool:
https://godaddy.zoom.us/j/944283307
 
ATTENDEES indicating they will attend:

Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Roger D Carney <[email-masked]>
Thomas Corte <[email-masked]>
Jody Kolker <[email-masked]>
Hollenbeck, Scott <[email-masked]>

Antoin and Jim
co-chairs REGEXT