Subject: [regext] draft-newton-rdap-jcr-05

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:09:09 -0500

This version of the draft fixes the minor issue with the nameserver
definition (brought to my attention by Mario Loffredo) and also adds
extensive jCard (vCard in JSON) support (again, with assistance from
Mario).

Raw files for the JCR and examples RDAP instances along with a test
suite can be found on GitHub:
https://github.com/arineng/draft-rdap-jcr

-andy

A new version of I-D, draft-newton-rdap-jcr-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Andrew Lee Newton and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-newton-rdap-jcr
Revision:       05
Title:          A Description of RDAP JSON Messages Using JSON Content Rules
Document date:  2018-01-15
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          45
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-rdap-jcr-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-rdap-jcr/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-rdap-jcr-05
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-newton-rdap-jcr-05
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-newton-rdap-jcr-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the JSON responses in the Registration Data
   Access Protocol with the formal notation of JSON Content Rules.