Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 06:55:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Allocation Token Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : James Gould
                          Kal Feher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-01-02

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension for including an allocation token or for allocating an
   object like a domain name to the client.  The allocation token MAY be
   transferred out-of-band to a client to give them authorization to
   allocate an object using one of the EPP transform commands including
   create, update, and transfer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Gould, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 15:01:53 +0000

I posted a revised version of draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token that includes the feedback from Patrick Mevzek.  Let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks,
  
—
 
JG

James Gould
Distinguished Engineer
[email-masked]

703-948-3271
12061 Bluemont Way
Reston, VA 20190

Verisign.com <http://verisigninc.com/> 

On 1/2/18, 9:55 AM, "regext on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    _______________________________________________
    regext mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/regext