Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 10:17:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Allocation Token Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : James Gould
                          Kal Feher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-04-18

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension for including an Allocation Token in query and transform
   commands.  The Allocation Token is used as a credential that
   authorizes a client to request the allocation of a specific object
   from the server, using one of the EPP transform commands including
   create and transfer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/