Subject: [regext] Other comments on "draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-10"

From: Patrick Mevzek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 09:04:51 +0200

Various other points while re-reading the draft.

*) Non-optional attributes should have
use="required"
in the schema, especially for those not being a string.

*) nitpick
"(e.g. not accepting registrations or applications)the server MUST"

space missing after the parenthesis

*) grammar
"All returned failed
       <fee:command> elements that MUST have a <fee:reason> element
       detailing the reason for failure, "

"that" should probably be removed there

*) 
" When the <transfer> query command has been processed successfully,
   the client included the extension in the <login> command service
   extensions, and the client is authorized by the server to view
   information about the transfer, the server MAY include in the
   <extension> section of the EPP response a <fee:trnData> element,"

the part "the client included the extension in the <login> command service extensions"
reads strange to me on two grounds, this sentence itself and its place in the whole
block.
I suggest:
" When the <transfer> query command has been processed successfully,
   if the client has included this extension in the <login> command service
   <svcExtension> element, and if the client is authorized by the server to view
   information about the transfer, then the server MAY include in the
   <extension> section of the EPP response a <fee:trnData> element,"

-- 
  Patrick Mevzek
  [email-masked]