Subject: distaste

From: Pen H. Montgomery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:41:04 +0200

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

" Search engine newslets The new search engine FindSounds. You should
always build your web site with your visitors in mind.
Google Has its own database but gets directory results from the Open
Directory Project.
The documents allow deep insights into many aspects of the Google's
operation.

Based on this in-depth analysis of Yahoo's current ranking algorithm,
IBP will tell you how to change your own web page so that it can get a
similar high ranking on Yahoo.

Disclaimer: This article does not constitute legal advice. Microsoft
describes it as 'a tool into the Usenet'.

Developing and maintaining high quality links to your web site is
essential to the success of your business.

com signs Espotting deal After nearly nine months of delay, FindWhat.
AltaVista Has its own database but gets directory results from the Open
Directory Project and paid results from Overture. If so, they might
decide to up minimum bids on certain terms.

has let slip that it will soon exclude Inktomi paid inclusion URLs from
its main results. That means that Google now includes variations of
words in search results. After that - YOU get dumped and have to pay to
get back into Yahoo! Microsoft releases a beta version of its new search
site and more. To be on the safe side, do the following in your link
exchange messages: Add your full mailing address to your link exchange
messages. Domain Park delivers targeted, conceptually related keywords
and advertisements to parked domain name pages by using Google's
semantic technology to understand the meaning of each domain name.
Disclaimer: This article does not constitute legal advice. iWon Gets
search results Google, directory results from the Open Directory Project
and paid results from Google. com Back to table of contents - Visit
Axandra.
Taking advantage of the synergies between Yahoo Search and Yahoo Mail,
these two services will share data to reduce spam and further improve
the user experience across Yahoo. Give them what they're looking for.
The question is whether they have what it takes to create the next act.
Pay per click search engine FindWhat acquires CometCursor, a provider of
connected desktop consumer software. Only good links will have a
positive effect on your web site. Microsoft drops Looksmart. " Yahoo and
Google: Cold War redux "Losing the Yahoo account, Google is no longer
the sole superpower in search. We simply used Overture's search term
suggestion tool. If the linking structure of your web site indicates
that it is a useful site, your site will get great search engine
rankings as well as targeted traffic from your link partners.

" FindWhat adds new division, new tool  "FindWhat completed its
acquisition of Miva Corporation, a supplier of e-commerce software and
services to small and medium-sized businesses. "  Vivisimo to organize
eBay search results "Vivisimo Inc. Is Google's search good?

Ask Jeeves Has its own database but gets additional results from Teoma
and paid results from Google. There are also some other factors you
should consider when choosing keywords for your web site. Don't fall for
services that offer 'thousands of instant links to your web site'. "
Search for tomorrow "We wanted answers, and Google really clicked.

MSN bans pop-ups on global sites "Microsoft is to phase out pop-up and
pop-under web adverts on most of its global MSN websites by the summer.

You should always build your web site with your visitors in mind. Study
shows web searches getting more complex "More users are conducting
Internet searches with multiple words, according to a study released
yesterday.

You might have different laws in your country or state. We have picked a
method that is verifiable in an objective way: the number of issued
patents.

This week, we're taking a look at an important factor of web page
optimization.
Enter the search term for which you want to optimize your web page.

com has been renamed to Illumirate. Google's new patents might give a
clue.

However, the email feature of ARELIS allows you to automatically include
each website's unique information into the body of your email to further
personalize your message. Only if people use your keyword in web
searches, it makes sense to optimize your web site for it.
A big Chinese search engine plans to go public on NASDAQ and the quality
of Google search results seems to decline further. We've added many of
your suggestions to the new version. Google spokesman Nathan Tyler
acknowledged this week that the company has found a bug that it is
working on, but he declined to elaborate.

Yahoo's spider can follow dynamic links but Yahoo is advising webmasters
to post static pages with text links directed to specific sections
featuring dynamic content. We've outlined these factors in a previous
issue of our newsletter. In the news: Google tells us more about its
ranking algorithm, Yahoo closes its doors in Scandinavia, Lycos shuts
down its community offers, Bill Gates feels that he was kicked in the
butt and more.

AOL Search  Gets normal search results and paid results from Google, as
well as directory results from the Open Directory Project. com" in the
search engines list and click the "Analyze" button.