Subject: The buildup of the piece was nice.

From: Linda Roberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:13:18 -0700

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

I like the puzzle aspect and the intimacy of creating a story using a
camera and a few props that isn't limited to the traditional process.

How did it get its genetic makeup? Also, for those filmmakers easily
impressed with such production details.

But medical revolutions only happen if we all stand up in support of
funding and research. As a seed-based ethanol crop, sorghum falls right
below corn. A lot of movement happened between the edits. "Our
collective future is brighter because of his commitment to Georgia's
children.

Katharyn held the camera for my skipping by scene.
This version fixes the "remove selection" functionnality and allows for
multiple "Undo Last Remove". Directed, Shot and Edited by Michael Conti
Script by Amanda Conti Starring Robert Markle, Katharyn Grant, C.

"Most people don't have access to a greenhouse, though," he said. "It's
a huge advance," he said of the JGI's work.

The laws of physics allow it, the research community is slowly turning
to this goal, and all that scientists and medical engineers lack today
is the necessary knowledge.

Then he looks back over his shoulder at Julia. Gute Darsteller und eine
routinierte Bildregie runden den guten Gesamteindruck ab. This  issue
brought to you by:  Mark J Cox,  Joe Orton Comments or criticisms? The
"stars" of the short are my wife Amanda, and my son, Mo.
I like the inclusion of the alchemy-multimedia stock report at the end.