Subject: MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH HIGH CLOUDS MOVING OVER THE AREA FROM THE EAST THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

From: Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:13:29 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
EXPECTED TO OCCUR. AND AGAIN OVER MUCH OF THE REGION ON MONDAY
AFTERNOON. This file is usually updated about every two minutes. MOSTLY
CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES. FLORIDA BIG BEND AND SOUTHEAST
ALABAMA. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WILL CONTINUE INTO THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.
MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH HIGH CLOUDS MOVING OVER THE AREA FROM THE EAST
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. LISTEN FOR LATER FORECASTS AND POSSIBLE
RED FLAG WARNINGS. LISTEN FOR LATER FORECASTS AND POSSIBLE RED FLAG
WARNINGS. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH RAIN INCREASING FROM THE SOUTH ALONG WITH
CLOUDS LOWERING THAT MAY REDUCE VISIBILITIES.
THROUGH EARLY MORNING. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH RAIN INCREASING FROM THE SOUTH
ALONG WITH CLOUDS LOWERING THAT MAY REDUCE VISIBILITIES.

A WEAK COLD FRONT IS APPROACHING FROM THE NORTH. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES
WILL CONTINUE INTO THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH HIGH
CLOUDS MOVING OVER THE AREA FROM THE EAST THROUGH THE EVENING HOURS.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED AN AREA OF SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ABOUT TO ENTER WESTERN OSAGE COUNTY FROM THE NORTHWEST.
THE PRECIPITATION WILL WEAKEN AS IT MOVES INTO THE AREA BUT BRIEF HEAVY
RAINFALL AND CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE
STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS.
CLOUDY SKIES WITH PERIODS OF LIGHT RAIN BECOMING SCATTERED SHOWERS
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. THE PRECIPITATION WILL WEAKEN AS IT
MOVES INTO THE AREA BUT BRIEF HEAVY RAINFALL AND CLOUD TO GROUND
LIGHTNING WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS.

FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH MONDAY
EVENING DUE TO POSSIBLE LONG DURATIONS OF LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE
FLORIDA PANHANDLE. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH MONDAY EVENING DUE TO POSSIBLE LONG DURATIONS OF LOW RELATIVE
HUMIDITY FOR THE FLORIDA PANHANDLE.
BUT ISOLATED BRIEF HEAVY SHOWERS ARE POSSIBLE. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH
A FEW SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. A WEAK COLD FRONT IS
APPROACHING FROM THE NORTH. This same information is available in other
file formats including the XML based RSS and CAP formats.
CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN BECOMING SCATTERED SHOWERS THROUGH THE EARLY
MORNING HOURS.
This file is usually updated about every two minutes. This file is
usually updated about every two minutes.

LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS WILL OCCUR OVER SOUTHERN VERMONT.
MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH HIGH CLOUDS MOVING OVER THE AREA FROM THE EAST
THROUGH THE EVENING HOURS.

THROUGH EARLY MORNING. FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY
AFTERNOON THROUGH MONDAY EVENING DUE TO POSSIBLE LONG DURATIONS OF LOW
RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE FLORIDA PANHANDLE.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED AN AREA OF SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ABOUT TO ENTER WESTERN OSAGE COUNTY FROM THE NORTHWEST.
A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
EXPECTED TO OCCUR. BUT ISOLATED BRIEF HEAVY SHOWERS ARE POSSIBLE.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING
HOURS. BUT ISOLATED BRIEF HEAVY SHOWERS ARE POSSIBLE.

BUT ISOLATED BRIEF HEAVY SHOWERS ARE POSSIBLE.

A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
POSSIBLE.

IT WILL BE HOT AND DRY WITH RED FLAG CRITERIA EXPECTED ACROSS THE ENTIRE
TRI-STATE REGION THIS AFTERNOON. FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT
FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH MONDAY EVENING.

MOST OF THE RAIN WILL BE LIGHT. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT CRITICAL
FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING
HOURS. THE PRECIPITATION WILL WEAKEN AS IT MOVES INTO THE AREA BUT BRIEF
HEAVY RAINFALL AND CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE
STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH PERIODS OF LIGHT RAIN BECOMING SCATTERED SHOWERS
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

BUT ISOLATED BRIEF HEAVY SHOWERS ARE POSSIBLE. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WILL
CONTINUE INTO THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. A WEAK COLD FRONT IS APPROACHING
FROM THE NORTH. MOST OF THE RAIN WILL BE LIGHT.

EXPECT OVERCAST SKIES WITH PERIODS OF DRIZZLE AND AREAS OF PATCHY FOG.

PARTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH UNRESTRICTED VISIBILITY. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES
WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS BECOMING STEADY LIGHT RAIN THROUGH THE EARLY
MORNING HOURS.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS BECOMING STEADY LIGHT RAIN
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.