Subject: Gus actually fixed the toilet, too, against all expectations.

From: Theodore Mills <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:20:04 -0300

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

Rodger also has an exhibit running now of photos he made of Deval
Patrick's successful campaign for governor of Massachusetts. Gus, our
maintenance man, has already "slipped" and "hurt his ankle", leaving me
to shovel the damn walks.
Llamas are very nice creatures with lovely kind eyes. Llamas do spit,
but mostly at each other - no one spat at me, at all.

I thought that the most fascinating part of the story is that if the
squid was prepared for the table, the rings would be the size of tractor
tires. Michael's Hospital in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, having suffered a
shattered right ankle and cuts and bruises.