Subject: Background in trading systems and vendors and a background in OMS systems.

From: Whitfield Vincent <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 02:19:51 +0200

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

Knowledge of UNIX, RougueWave, XML, thread programming, and Corba is a
plus. Strong working knowledge of Equity Trading technologies, vendors,
and the industry market place.
This candidate must have prior experience in the design, development,
testing and deployment of web-based solutions.

This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels. Exercise technology leadership - optimize performance,
reliability, scalability and extensibility. This is a Senior role and
this individual will be expected to guide the team in terms of
attribution techniques and keep the team on the cutting edge of
attribution and other Analytics.
Experience with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is
Wall Street experience.

Experience with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is
Wall Street experience. Design and implement enhancements to our web
content and server platform.

Responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing and
developing the software and interface with application infrastructure
teams. Clients of this software include quantitative analysts, traders
and risk managers in equity and fixed income divisions. Wall Street is
looking for candidates who can solve real business problems using
financial technology.

Experience in object oriented development methodology and all aspects of
software development.
This is a Senior role and this individual will be expected to guide the
team in terms of attribution techniques and keep the team on the cutting
edge of attribution and other Analytics.

This position involves creating new and improved content for Equity
business areas, adding functionality to analytic components, and
applying the newest technologies to add speed and interactivity.

Java and advanced VBA for Excel. Strong profession presence with the
ability to clarify requirements and priority in a fast moving trading
floor environment.
Without it, it is difficult to perform with the Bulls.

Experience with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is
Wall Street experience.

This candidate should also display technical aptitude and have the
ability to work in a globally distributed development environment.
Background in trade support from an operational perspective. Development
on substantive application software products. NET Framework Server Side
Development.

Development on substantive application software products.

Code in every area: front-end GUI development, mid-tier applications
services, and back-end database, server configuration, and scripting
work. Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Hands-on,
advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly
desirable. For many years, the successful combination of these three
entities has been the key to corporate profitability.

The team s goal is to be the single point of contact for all technology
issues experienced by the Prime Broker business, as well as the
ownership of tactical development and cross-functional items.

Ability to work well in a team as well as independently. NET, MQ Series,
Distributed Systems experience is also required. This is a Senior role
and this individual will be expected to guide the team in terms of
attribution techniques and keep the team on the cutting edge of
attribution and other Analytics. Excellent communication skills.

Development on substantive application software products. Motivated
self-starter. Clients of this software include quantitative analysts,
traders and risk managers in equity and fixed income divisions.

The scope of this role extends to cover significant street or industry
wide initiatives such as Sox and BaFIN. Experience with building Java
Applications using Ant. This candidate will design and develop the
server side WSRP infrastructure and develop the consumer and producer
portlets; develop authentication and entitlement functionality.

Solid client service experience in the financial services industry.

Services firms demand that software managers and software developers
have an extremely solid business background. NET, MQ Series, Distributed
Systems experience is also required. Wall Street Technology Jobs - New
York Financial District Technical Careers in Equity Trading, Stock
Markets, and Financial Services.

Wall Street firms, technological advancements, and technology
professionals.
Hands on application support for the day-to-day operation of mission
critical applications.