Subject: Big News Coming!

From: "Jerrod Chambers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:20:34 -0500

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH 2007!

UNITY WIRELESS CORP
Sym: UTYW

UP ALREADY 40% THIS MORNING AND CLIMBING!

THE WORD IS SPREADING AND THIS COMPANY IS BLOWING UP

Current: 0.075 AND RISING FASSSST!!

AT LAST A REAL CORP WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD!

RUMOR IS A HUGE NEWS RELEASE IS COMING OUT TOMORROW TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 18TH 2007!

FIRST HALF REVENUE GREW 53% to $4.8 Million. THIS IS DEFINATLEY A MUST BUY!

Company info:
Unity Wireless is a leading ISO 9001:2000 certified developer of integrated RF 
(radio frequency) subsystem solutions for wireless communications networks.
Integrated RF subsystems are an integral part of the base station and repeater
infrastructure that comprise the backbone of wireless communications networks
around the world. From analog cellular to 3G mobile and fixed wireless
applications from 450 MHz to 3.5 GHz, Unity Wireless delivers RF subsystem
solutions for the networks of today and tomorrow. The Company's integrated
subsystems, single-carrier and multi-carrier power amplifier products deliver
world-class efficiency and performance with field-proven quality and reliability
in thousands of base stations and repeaters around the world.