Subject: **SPAM** Good Day

From: Mong Hoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:12:01 +0200

Our MailScanner believes that the attachment to this message sent to you
   
    From: [email-masked]
 Subject: Good Day

is Unsolicited Commerial Email (spam). Unless you are sure that this message
is incorrectly thought to be spam, please delete this message without opening
it. Opening spam messages might allow the spammer to verify your email
address.

If you believe that this message has been incorrectly marked a spam, please
forward this email to postmaster.

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.1 RCVD_IN_SBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus SBL
                            [94.228.220.7 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is freemail (mong.hoi101[at]yahoo.com.hk)
 1.2 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT Reply-To freemail username ends in digit
                            (mong.hoi1[at]live.hk
)
 1.6 FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT Envelope-from freemail username ends in
                            digit (mong.hoi101[at]yahoo.com.hk)
-0.5 BAYES_05               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 1 to 5%
                            [score: 0.0192]
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 2.4 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO       Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain different
                            freemails
 0.0 T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL

Subject: Good Day
From: Mong Hoi <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:12:01 +0200

Good Day,

I am Mr. Mong Hoi, Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank  
Ltd.Hong Kong.I have an obscured business proposal for you.

Please reach me promptly if interested.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Mong Hoi.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Universita' di Catania - A.P.Se.Ma.
Servizio di Posta Elettronica