Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 7969 on Customizing DHCP Configuration on the Basis of Network Topology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 17:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7969

        Title:      Customizing DHCP Configuration on the 
                    Basis of Network Topology 
        Author:     T. Lemon, T. Mrugalski
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 46674
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7969

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7969

DHCP servers have evolved over the years to provide significant
functionality beyond that described in the DHCP base specifications.
One aspect of this functionality is support for context-specific
configuration information.  This memo describes some such features
and explains their operation.

This document is a product of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org