Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8128 on IETF Appointment Procedures for the ICANN Root Zone Evolution Review Committee

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:23:40 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8128

        Title:      IETF Appointment Procedures for the 
                    ICANN Root Zone Evolution Review Committee 
        Author:     C. Morgan
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       March 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9416
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-rzerc-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8128

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8128

This memo outlines the process by which the IETF makes an appointment
to the ICANN Root Zone Evolution Review Committee (RZERC).

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org