Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8118 on The application/pdf Media Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:11:01 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8118

        Title:      The application/pdf Media Type 
        Author:     M. Hardy,
                    L. Masinter,
                    D. Markovic, 
                    D. Johnson,
                    M. Bailey
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 24463
        Obsoletes:  RFC 3778

        I-D Tag:    draft-hardy-pdf-mime-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8118

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8118

The Portable Document Format (PDF) is an ISO standard (ISO
32000-1:2008) defining a final-form document representation language
in use for document exchange, including on the Internet, since 1993.
This document provides an overview of the PDF format and updates the
media type registration of "application/pdf".  It obsoletes RFC 3778.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org