Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8073 on Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) Workshop Report

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:20:38 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8073

        Title:      Coordinating Attack Response at Internet 
                    Scale (CARIS) Workshop Report 
        Author:     K. Moriarty, M. Ford
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       March 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 36872
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-carisreport-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8073

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8073

This report documents the discussions and conclusions from the
Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) workshop that
took place in Berlin, Germany on 18 June 2015.  The purpose of this
workshop was to improve mutual awareness, understanding, and
coordination among the diverse participating organizations and their
representatives.

Note that this document is a report on the proceedings of the
workshop.  The views and positions documented in this report are
those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect IAB
views and positions.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org