Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8050 on Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Routing Information Export Format with BGP Additional Path Extensions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 21:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8050

        Title:      Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Routing 
                    Information Export Format with BGP Additional 
                    Path Extensions 
        Author:     C. Petrie, 
                    T. King
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10847
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8050

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8050

This document extends the Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) export
format for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information by
supporting the advertisement of multiple paths in BGP extensions.  

This document is a product of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org