Subject: [rfc-i] IETF Trust Approves IANA IPR Agreements

From: The IETF Trust <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 13:53:27 -0700

The IETF Trust approved the IANA IPR Agreements for execution on
September 22, 2016.

These agreements include:

1.  The IANA IPR Assignment Agreement with ICANN that effects the
transfer of the IANA trademarks and domains from ICANN to the Trust,

2.  The IANA IPR Community Agreement that effects an agreement with
the Names, Numbers and Protocol communities concerning the
assignment and maintenance of the IANA IPR, and

3.  The IANA IPR License Agreements with ICANN for the use of the
IANA trademarks and domains for IANA services on behalf of the
Names, Numbers and Protocol communities.

These agreements can be found here:
http://trustee.ietf.org/iana.html.

The Agreements will become effective upon their signing and once
the IANA functions contract between NTIA and ICANN ends.

Tobias
Chair
IETF Trust
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest