Subject: [rfc-i] FYI: update to the RFC citation library

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:38:18 -0700

Hello all,

The RFC Editor has updated the citation library for RFCs to use "https"
instead of "http" for the target URL.

OLD:

<reference anchor="RFC0001"
target="http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc1"><front><title>Host
Software</title><author initials="S." surname="Crocker" fullname="S.
Crocker"><organization/></author><date year="1969"
month="April"/></front><seriesInfo name="RFC" value="1"/><seriesInfo
name="DOI" value="10.17487/RFC0001"/></reference>

NEW:

<reference anchor="RFC0001"
target="https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc1"><front><title>Host
Software</title><author initials="S." surname="Crocker" fullname="S.
Crocker"><organization/></author><date year="1969"
month="April"/></front><seriesInfo name="RFC" value="1"/><seriesInfo
name="DOI" value="10.17487/RFC0001"/></reference>

Please let us know if you have any questions,

Heather Flanagan, RSE

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest