Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.10.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 09:28:47 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.10.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.10.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  This bugfix release works around a problem with lxml versions before 3.8.0,
  and brings some other fixes and tweaks:

  * Tweaked validation output to not break if validation error log elements
    lack xpath information. Fixes issue #376.  (lxml<3.8.0 does not provide
    the xpath of the offending element in error.path).

  * Fixed a couple of issues with v2v3 conversion warnings, and added 
    element sourceline information for all elements created during conversion.

  * Fixed a buglet in sourcode rendering.

  * Added a warning about lxml versions that lack validation error xpath 
    information, and tweaked the warn() method.

  * Tweaked the rendering of <eref>.

  * Added <blockquote> to the list of block level elements in isblock().

  * Added some values to xml2rfc.base.default_options, necessary when using 
    xml2rfc as a library module (i.e., not getting options from run.py through 
    command-line invocation).

  * Added attribute markers="true"|"false" to <sourcecode> and changed the v3
    text formatter to only output code markers if <sourcecode> has attribute
    markers set to true.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  22 Sep 2018 16:18:47 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.10.3'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)