Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.14.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 08:26:36 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.14.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.14.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added missing '(if approved)' annotations for obsoleted and updated lines
    in v3 html rendering of drafts.

  * Fixed the case of appendix section numbers in v3 html output.

  * Removed rfc2629 dtd validation for input files with <rfc version="3"> set.

  * Tweaked the lxml resolver callback to not accept xi:include names lacking
    an '.xml' extension under v3.  Added setting of xml:base before caching
    xi:include content, in order to not loose the origin.  Fixes issue #381.

  * Sorted the entries in requirements.txt lexicographically.

  * Added a check for duplicate id attribute values after each include of svg
    content into generated html, as duplicates may cause display problems with
    some browsers.

  * Added back the ability to place <iref> elements in a location where they 
    will translate to invalid HTML.  Avoided invalid HTML by pushing the span 
    up one level, as a previous sibling, when needed.  Fixes issue #378.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Nov 2018 15:53:54 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.14.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)