Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.17.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 09:09:15 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.17.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.17.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release addresses a couple of issues with SCG rendering in HTML and
  PDF formats, pointed out by [email-masked], and adds testing under
  Python 3.7:

  * Added code to add missing <svg> element attribute viewBox, and scale 
    down large svg images for use in html and pdf renderings.  Added an error 
    case when the svg element doesn't contain sufficient information (width and 
    height, or viewBox) to do so.  This improves the rendering in general, and 
    in particular lets the PDF rendering show the full image, which was not 
    always the case when viewBox was missing for a large image.

  * Added Python 3.7 to the tox test settings.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Jan 2019 16:48:34 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.17.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)