Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.45.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 07:54:27 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.45.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.45.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Fixed an issue with rendering empty <dd/> elements.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Jun 2020 07:51:35 -0700

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.45.3'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)