Subject: [Rfid] BoF agenda

From: Scott Barvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 17:43:14 -0500

It looks like the overall IETF agenda has been finalized.  You can find
it at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_62.txt

You will find the SLRRP BoF on Tuesday from 1300-1500.

We have a good team of presenters lined up to provide perspectives and
issues from several points of view including:
Infrastructure Overview - Reva
Tags - Impinj
Readers - ThingMagic
Network Operations - Cisco

Following these will be discussions pertaining to the proposed working
group charter and next steps.  For the current version, see:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/05mar/slrrp.txt

Of course, this agenda is subject to bashing.

See you there.

Scott and Marshall

_______________________________________________
Rfid mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rfid

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:25:32 -0600

just a follow-up: the bof occurred today as scheduled. the draft 
minutes will be available in a day or so. in the interim here is a url 
to the jabber chat logs for that session.

	http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/[email-masked]/2005-03-08.html

enjoy.

/mtr