Subject: [rmcat] Status of evaluation criteria

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 16:31:23 +0200

Hi everybody,

I would like to know what the current status and planned next steps for the 
evaluation criteria draft(s) are?

I send this mail to the whole list because a large number of people are 
working on this which is really great! Anyway, this is an important draft 
that we need to progress as soon as possible as this is needed to proceed all 
the other work of the working group.

I've seen in the minutes that an update of draft-singh-rmcat-cc-eval is 
planned. Will this already incoperate the outcomes for the calls?

Then there is the word document with the scenario description. Should this be 
integrated? Or will this be an own document? Does it need to be integrated?

Also in the minutes of the last call, there were mainly a large number of open 
questions. Do we also already have a couple of answers? Are we able to solve 
most of them before the next meeting and document this in a/the draft? Or is 
this something we need to discuss during the next physical meeting? If so, 
please make an proposal how to structure these questions and how much time 
would be needed so we can put sufficient time in the agenda.

Thanks,
Mirja