Subject: [rmcat] please check prelim minutes

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 11:31:26 +0000

Hi,

please check and correct/expand our preliminary minutes from Toronto on http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-90-rmcat?useMonospaceFont=true

Thanks,
Lars

---

From: Dave Taht <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:27:49 -0400

My comment was more like:

David T: I expect the capacities mentioned in this draft are too
small, say look at an asymmetric 5 Mbps upload/22mbit download case
with a cable modem. The difference in bit-rate can be "interesting",
especially when dealing with download traffic at this rate, you get a
lot more acks in the pipe than you'd expect from a symmetric network.

Changed in the text. I have a chart building up of common edge rates
worth testing against, which I'll share when more baked.

-- 
Dave Täht

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article