Subject: [rmcat] Physical interim meeting (in Zurich or Munich)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:31:32 +0200

Hi w-g,

as discussed at the last meeting, we would like to hold an intermin 
meeting. We propose a physical meeting beginning of October. This will 
probably be a meeting with two half days, so people can fly in in the 
morning and leave the next afternoon/evening. There are two options. We 
can choose whichever is more suitable for most of the people:

* Zurich, Oct 8/9 (at ETH in the city center)

* Munich, between 6-9 (at NetApp, 20 Minutes out of the city but good 
train connection)

Please let us know as soon as possible if you would be able to attend 
(and which date would be best for you). If we get a sufficient number of 
replies we will set up the logistics next.

Thanks,
your chairs

---

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:05:07 +0200

Hi agian,

just to clarify the dates; sorry if this was confusing

* Zurich: Oct 8/9 (fixed)

* Munich: one or two days the same week between Oct 6 and Oct 9

Mirja

-- 
------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Ing. Mirja Kühlewind
Communication Systems Group
Institute TIK, ETH Zürich
Gloriastrasse 35, 8092 Zürich, Switzerland

Room ETZ G93
phone: +41 44 63 26932
email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------