Subject: [rmcat] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 02:19:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Shared Bottleneck Detection for Coupled Congestion Control for RTP Media.
        Authors         : David Hayes
                          Simone Ferlin
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-05-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to detect whether end-to-end data
   flows share a common bottleneck.  It relies on summary statistics
   that are calculated by a data receiver based on continuous
   measurements and regularly fed to a grouping algorithm that runs
   wherever the knowledge is needed.  This mechanism complements the
   coupled congestion control mechanism in draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: David Hayes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 11:38:10 +0200

Hi Everyone,

The SBD draft has now been submitted as a working group draft. There 
are no significant changes, just a couple of minor corrections. We will 
submit a new version with updates including some of the things 
mentioned in Dallas and in the clock drift section before Prague.

Kind regards,

David

---------- Forwarded message ----------

 From: [email-masked]
Subject: [rmcat] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-00.txt
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 02:19:41 -0700
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance 
Techniques Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Shared Bottleneck Detection for Coupled 
Congestion Control for RTP Media.
        Authors         : David Hayes
                          Simone Ferlin
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-05-08

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.