Subject: [rmcat] RMCAT Interim at IETF 93

From: Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 13:20:38 +0200

Hi,

We have arranged for a room Sunday July 19: 09:00-13:00 in Prague for RMCAT
Interim.

We will arrange for audio to be available. Detailed information to follow.

Agenda and Objective:

-----------------------------

The intended objective of the meeting is to discuss and present the present
CC algorithms worked with

in the wg. I.e., Nada, SCReAM, SBD, Coupled CC as well as to the GCC.

The specification status, the implementation status and the evaluation
results in particular.

It is expected that we will see an update of the GCC work (specification
and evaluation results)

be published well in advance of the Interim meeting and that

the wg may be called to contemplate for  adopt of this work for the Prague
RMCAT meeting.

Further information on GCC  to follow from the authors.

Please let us know of you availability for the meeting and please send in
proposals for agenda items and time

desired.

Thanks.

BR, Karen/Mirja

---

From: Stefan Holmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 10:40:40 +0000

Hi everyone,

As Karen mentioned below, we plan to provide an update to GCC well in time
for IETF 93 which aims to address the main issues pointed out in some of
the published evaluations. Together with this we will also publish an
evaluation of GCC and NADA following the eval-test draft.

Our hope is that the WG will consider adopting the proposal with this
update.

Thanks,
Stefan and the rest of the GCC authors

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 1:20 PM Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>
>
> We have arranged for a room Sunday July 19: 09:00-13:00 in Prague for
> RMCAT Interim.
>
> The intended objective of the meeting is to discuss and present the
> present CC algorithms worked with
>