Subject: [rmcat] ns3-rmcat open source code available

From: Sergio Mena <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 10:23:09 +0100

Dear rmcat group,

As Xiaoqing mentioned in her update during last week's meeting, we are 
pleased to announce the availability of the ns3-rmcat open source 
repository on github:

https://github.com/cisco/ns3-rmcat

This is an ns3-simulated testbed where congestion control algorithms can 
be run/debugged/compared/etc. You will find two congestion control 
protocols already in there:

* NADA (as of latest update presented by Xiaoqing)

* Dummy (a simplistic CC implementation)

It is important to note that all the congestion control algorithms share 
the same (sender-based) interface (which is a C++ abstract class); so 
other congestion control algorithms should be easy to implement.

Please have a look at the repo's README for further details.

We will be happy to receive your feedback/questions/bug reports/etc.

Thanks,

Jeromy
Xiaoqing
Sergio