Subject: [rmcat] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 10:08:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Evaluating Congestion Control for Interactive Real-time Media
        Authors         : Varun Singh
                          Joerg Ott
                          Stefan Holmer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used to transmit media in
   telephony and video conferencing applications.  This document
   describes the guidelines to evaluate new congestion control
   algorithms for interactive point-to-point real-time media.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/