Subject: [rmcat] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 14:35:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Evaluation Test Cases for Interactive Real-Time Media over Wireless Networks
        Authors         : Zaheduzzaman Sarker
                          Ingemar Johansson
                          Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Jiantao Fu
                          Wei-Tian Tan
                          Michael A. Ramalho
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-08.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is a common transport choice
   for interactive multimedia communication applications.  The
   performance of such applications typically depends on a well-
   functioning congestion control algorithm.  To ensure seamless and
   robust user experience, a well-designed RTP-based congestion control
   algorithm should work well across all access network types.  This
   document describes test cases for evaluating performances of such
   congestion control algorithms over LTE and Wi-Fi networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/