Subject: [rmcat] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-nada-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 12:55:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NADA: A Unified Congestion Control Scheme for Real-Time Media
        Authors         : Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Rong Pan *
                          Michael A. Ramalho
                          Sergio Mena de la Cruz
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Jiantao Fu
                          Stefano D'Aronco
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-nada-11.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-07-25

Abstract:
   This document describes NADA (network-assisted dynamic adaptation), a
   novel congestion control scheme for interactive real-time media
   applications, such as video conferencing.  In the proposed scheme,
   the sender regulates its sending rate based on either implicit or
   explicit congestion signaling, in a unified approach.  The scheme can
   benefit from explicit congestion notification (ECN) markings from
   network nodes.  It also maintains consistent sender behavior in the
   absence of such markings, by reacting to queuing delays and packet
   losses instead.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-nada/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-nada-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-nada-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-nada-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/