Subject: [rmcat] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 21:34:48 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You include the BCP 14 boilerplate and references, but the only BCP 14 key word
in the document is a MUST in Section 6 that seems like it doesnt need to be BCP
14 in this document (it seems to refer to a tenet, not a requirement specified
in this document).  I suggest removing the boilerplate and the references and
making the “must” lower case.

---

From: "Xiaoqing Zhu (xiaoqzhu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 19:38:37 +0000

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your review. We have updated the draft to -11, with link below: 

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-11

We have followed your suggestion to remove the BCP 14 boilerplate, and have changed all mentions of MUST/SHOULD/MAY, etc., to lowercase. 

Best,
Xiaoqing 

On 3/4/20, 11:34 PM, "Barry Leiba via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote: