Subject: [rmcat] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 21:42:56 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with the comments about Section 3.1 by Alexey and Adam.

With respect to Éric’s comment about Section 2, the verb is the last word,
“apply”.  Only, the subject in “terminology”, which takes a singular verb, so
it should be “applies”.

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:05:35 +0100

Thanks, Adam, Alexey, and Barry.

Fixed in -14.  I am just sending one reply to this comment.

Best,
Jörg

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:06:55 +0100

AFAIK we now addressed all comments we got.

Best,
Jörg