Subject: Presentations and Minutes submissions for the 51st IETF (fwd)

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:52:28 -0700

For all presenters at the last RMT meeting in London, please submit you
presentation material to [email-masked], if you have not already
done so.

	thank you,
	Lorenzo Vicisano
 
------- Forwarded Message

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:48:09 -0400
From: IETF Proceedings Coordinator <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: Presentations and Minutes submissions for the 51st IETF
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello,

This is a reminder to all group chairs and presenters to submit your
visual materials and meeting minutes.  Any materials from interim
meetings should be noted as such.  No intermediate drafts of meeting
minutes should be submitted, only final drafts.

Slide presentations must be provided in one of the following formats:
.html / .htm      HTML
.pdf              Adobe Portable Document Format
.ps               Postscript 1, 2
.ppt              Microsoft PowerPoint (95-2000)
.txt              Dos/Mac/Unix Text

Meeting minutes must be provided as plain text (Dos/Mac/or Unix)

Meeting agendas may be provided within a presentation or in the minutes.

All submitted material is now available at the following location:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/01aug/index.html

To submit materials, please email them to [email-masked].

It will take approximately 2-3 days for newly submitted materials to
post.

Thank you,
Proceedings Coordinator

------- End of Forwarded Message