Subject: pgmcc

From: Jeremiah Scholl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:06:07 +0200

Taking a look at the home page for the RMT workgroup today I noticed
that a link to the Internet-Draft for PGMCC is no longer available.  I
am wondering why.  Was it removed because the draft has expired?? did
someone accidentaly remove the link from the page??  Perhaps is there
some other reason??

Thanks,

Jeremiah Scholl

---

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:20:05 -0700

I believe that the only reason for this is that
the draft has expired and is no longer available
in the IETF directory. We plan to revise the draft
and hopefully resubmit by the coming IETF deadline.

	thanks,
	Lorenzo

In message <[email-masked]>,