Subject: [Rmt] CORRECTION: Changes...new email list, new web site

From: Roger Kermode <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:51:57 +1000

Dear Everyone,

As part of the ongoing efforts to help manage the ietf lists
the rmt list is changing from [email-masked] to [email-masked]
All current members of the lbl.gov list have been subscribed to
the new ietf.org list and the archive will be moving there shortly as
well. Please use the new list for all future emails

To help us move forward I've also put together a web site for
rmt that supplements the ietf one. On it you will find more details
about where we are with drafts beyond that of their existence or
expiration. the new site can be found at

   http://rmt.motlabs.com

cheers,

Roger

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt