Subject: [Rmt] drafts to move forward

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:13:21 +0000

Allison,

RMT has one draft ready to move to Standard Track and one ready to be
published as Experimental RFC:

- draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-03.txt

  this is the FEC BB, it has no dependencies and went through
  WG last-call before the last IETF. The current version reflects
  minor editing comments and incorporates the "moving to
  Standard Track rationale" statement.

- draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tfmcc-06.txt

  to be published as *Experimental* RFC. TFMCC went through WG-Last
  call long time ago.  The current drafts addresses the comments from
  the last-call and just went through a new 1-week WG last-call.

We would like you to present these to the IESG.

	thanks,
	Lorenzo

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:43:33 -0800

Hi, Lorenzo,

Don't forget to submit the request for 

to [email-masked], including the questionnaire.

As this request came to me and Magnus might not quite have it on
his list, I thought I'd send out a little tickle.

The questionnaire is found in the latest draft (06) of 

    draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding

Allison