Subject: [Rmt] call for agenda items, IETF 65th , Dallas

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:45:11 +0000

If you have items to include in the RMT meeting agenda,
please let me know by replying to this email.

I'm planning to publish a draft agenda by/during the coming
weekend.

FYI: the meeting is *tentatively* scheduled for Monday,
March 20 at 15:20 (http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_65.txt).

	thank you,
	Lorenzo

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:19:01 +0200

Here's a NACK to avoid any confusion.

We don't see any need to present either of these two:

1. http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mehta-rmt-flute-sdp-05.txt
(also
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12084&rfc_flag=0)

2.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-01.txt

There may be a flute-revised-02 if there are minor typos, but at time of
writing I think that 01 is technically in order and appropriate for RMT
review. (Noting that 2 parts of FLUTE have been moved to others in the
RMT family: the blocking algorithm appears in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-03.txt
and EXT_FTI instances will appear in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-basic-schemes-
revised-02.txt when submitted).

I'm not in Dallas, but if attention is turned to the question of SDP for
underspecified LCT and ALC session descriptions I'll try to
telepathically transmit my thoughts :)

Cheers, Rod.

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ext Lorenzo Vicisano [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 01 March, 2006 18:45
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Rmt] call for agenda items, IETF 65th , Dallas
>
>If you have items to include in the RMT meeting agenda, please 
>let me know by replying to this email.
>
>I'm planning to publish a draft agenda by/during the coming weekend.
>
>FYI: the meeting is *tentatively* scheduled for Monday, March 
>20 at 15:20 (http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_65.txt).
>
>	thank you,
>	Lorenzo
>
>

---

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:30:07 +0000

Rod,

thanks for the NACK.. and i'll see you next time.

	Lorenzo

---

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 16:19:57 -0500

I am submitting updated revised NORM PI and BB drafts that include 
the changes discussed at the last meeting and recently:

1) NORM IANA considerations including header exension namespace

2) updated rationale

3) reference the updated TFMCC building block ...

4) Added "changes" section

5) Changing name of NORM-BB to "Multicast NACK Building Blocks" to 
avoid confusion with NORM protocol instantiation ...

I will be at the meeting and can speak to these things if needed, but 
there's not much to say I guess.

cheers,

-- 
Brian

Brian Adamson
<[email-masked]>