Subject: [Rmt] AD comments on draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-03

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:45:56 +0100

Hi,

I did my AD review of the draft and have only one real comment:

I think the security section is not particular well describing the 
security issues. Especially with bad guys that are authenticated but 
still are badly behaving. I think expanding it somewhat and try to 
separate the potential solutions from the problems. And also address 
when the solutions are only partial solutions.

Nits:
Section 1: I think you should break the paragraph with RFC 2119 language 
at the end into two.

Statement of intention, first paragraph: There is a stray space before 
the "." in the second sentence.

On many places the document uses "_"word to be underlined"_" construct. 
They are not approved embellishments to use in RFCs, so please change them.

I am expecting an updated draft.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:08:34 -0400

Thanks Magnus,

I will provide an updated draft ASAP.

At 3:45 PM +0100 3/19/08, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
>Section 1: I think you should break the paragraph with RFC 2119 
>language at the end into two.
>
>Statement of intention, first paragraph: There is a stray space 
>before the "." in the second sentence.
>
>On many places the document uses "_"word to be underlined"_" 
>construct. They are not approved embellishments to use in RFCs, so 
>please change them.
>

-- 
Brian
__________________________________
Brian Adamson
<mailto:[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt