Subject: Re: [Rmt] DISCUSS and COMMENT: draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 15:51:08 -0400

I have finally had time to update the NORM-BB document and have  
submitted a new draft that addresses some common comments from Ross  
Callon, Ron Bonica, and Dave Ward that I had accidentally overlooked  
in the previous update.  These include:

1) Making the proper reference to RFC 4607 for Source Specific  
Multicast model

2)  Adding some discussion on considerations for handling of poorly- 
performing receivers in the group

3) Re-adding and edited version of the discussion on the potential  
applicability of intermediate system assistance

4) Added to the applicability discussion some notes with respect to  
the PGM Experimental RFC and the relationship of the NACK BB to that.

best regards,

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt