Subject: Re: [Rmt] Rmt Digest, Vol 73, Issue 1

From: "Luby, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:03:32 -0700

BTW, as pointed out to me privately, “inoperable” should have been “interoperable” in the email I sent out yesterday.

On 8/25/10 12:00 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

If you have received this digest without all the individual message
attachments you will need to update your digest options in your list
subscription.  To do so, go to

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

Click the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button, log in, and set "Get
MIME or Plain Text Digests?" to MIME.  You can set this option
globally for all the list digests you receive at this point.

Send Rmt mailing list submissions to
 [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
 https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
 [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
 [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Rmt digest..."