Subject: [Rmt] FW: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-06> has been added to RFC Editor database

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:28:29 -0400

Congratulations.

David Harrington
Director, IETF Transport Area
[email-masked] (preferred for ietf)
[email-masked]
+1 603 828 1401 (cell)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 9:34 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [RFC State] <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-06> has been added
to RFC Editor database

Author(s),

We have received notice that your document
draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-06 has
been approved for publication as an RFC.  The document has
been added to the RFC-Editor queue and you can check the status at
<http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue2.html#draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq>

** Note: Please see our News page
** (http://www.rfc-editor.org/news.html) for information regarding the
** transition to the RFC 5378 copyright notice and legends as it 
** relates to your document in the RFC Editor queue.

If you submitted your XML file using the I-D submission tool, we have
already retrieved it.  If you did not submit the XML file via the I-D
submission tool, or if you have an updated version (e.g., updated
contact information), please send us the XML file at this time. Please
attach the file as draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-06.xml, and specify 
any differences between the approved I-D and the document that the XML
produces.

If you created this document using -ms nroff, please send us the
source file.

This should help increase the pace with which documents move through
the RFC-Editor queue. 

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

The RFC-Editor Team