Subject: [Rmt] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 03:23:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : FLUTE - File Delivery over Unidirectional Transport
	Author(s)       : Toni Paila
                          Rod Walsh
                          Michael Luby
                          Vincent Roca
                          Rami Lehtonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-15.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2012-06-13

Abstract:
   This document defines FLUTE, a protocol for the unidirectional
   delivery of files over the Internet, which is particularly suited to
   multicast networks.  The specification builds on Asynchronous Layered
   Coding, the base protocol designed for massively scalable multicast
   distribution.  This document obsoletes RFC3926.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-15

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/